I write contemporary YA, and I’m represented by Steven Chudney of The Chudney Agency.
15 Random Facts about Me
- The CIA once offered me a job.
- I used to have my tongue pierced.
- I hate carrots.
- The first book I fell in love with was A Farewell to Arms.
- I suck at sleeping.
- If you challenge me to a pizza-eating contest, I will win.
- I never read Wuthering Heights. (Sorry, Ms. Purcell).
- The fortune teller said I shouldn’t bother buying lotto tickets.
- I ought to be better at living in the moment.
- So You Think You Can Dance morphs me into a giddy, grinning fangirl.
- I was a Russian literature major in college.
- I also have a law degree, so don’t cross me. (Kidding. Sort of.)
- Curfews didn’t exist in my house as a teenager, and I’m forever grateful for the freedom my parents gave me (and the hijinks they allowed me).
- I turned out okay anyway. Or so I think.
- Apparently, there are only 14 interesting things about me.